This holidays you may like to practise your persuasive writing!
Here is a list of possible topics to choose from:
- Too much money is a bad thing.
- People should go to jail when they abandon their pets.
- Kids should get paid for good exam results.
- Kids should have less homework.
- Handwriting is important.
- We should teach good manners in schools.
- Short hair is better than long hair.
- I'm old enough to babysit!
- Children should be required to read more.
- Mobile phones should never be used while driving.
- Parents of bullies should have to pay a fine.
- Children should be able to choose their bedtime.
- We should allow pets in school.
- I'm old enough to stay at home alone.
- We should all grow our own vegetables.
- Video games can be educational.
- Aliens probably exist.
- School should take place in the evenings.
- Country life is better than city life.
- Teachers should be paid more.
- People should live on the moon.
Don't forget to use the structure we have been learning in class and I will be happy to look at anyone's extra work after the holidays!
Please remember that BTN is great to watch over the break for ideas!